Xite Delta-8 THC Butter Cream Caramels25mg Delta-8 THC Per Piece - Sold Individually
Xite Butter Cream Caramels are perfect for any occasion. Being so sweet and chewy you can enjoy it as mid day snack or melt it in your morning coffee.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Heavy Cream, Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract, Natural Vanilla Extract, Salt, Citric Acid
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- Lab Tested
- Sustainably Sourced
Delta-8 THC Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta-8 THC product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Delta-8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Delta-8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- At CBD East Main, our Delta-8 THC products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. These products use Delta-8 THC extract that is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. CBD East Main is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta-8 THC Edible Notes
- Serving Size: 1/2 to 1 piece. Allow up to 3 hours for full absorption. Do not exceed 2 pieces in a 24-hour period.
- Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
- If your candies have melted into a (delicious) singular blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour. Once cold, open the package and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.