- Sour Tsunami - Hybrid
- Super Lemon Haze - Sativa
- Wedding Cake - Indica
- White Widow - Hybrid
- 1 Gram Total Extract
- 900+ mg Delta-8 THC per Gram
Delta-8 THC Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta-8 THC product may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Delta-8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Delta-8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- At CBD East Main, our Delta-8 THC products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. These products use Delta-8 THC extract that is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. CBD East Main is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge NotesDelta-8 THC vape cartridges are very pure and very concentrated products. The vapor may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs (less than 3 seconds).
Vape cartridges are filled by weight, not volume. There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
Clogging is a common issue with any Delta-8 THC vape cartridge. This most often occurs due to un-inhaled vapor remaining in the airway after use, and, upon cooling, the vapor turns back into an oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over time this will continually build up until there is total blockage of the airway with oil. You can fix this by inserting a skinny item, like an unwound paperclip into the airway and scraping the walls to remove the excess oil. This oil is safe to consume orally if you wish.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. While this may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the Delta-8 THC vape cartridge to be used, the blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use and may eventually lead to oil build that works its way out of the airway and into your mouth at some point.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. The less remaining vapor, the slower the buildup of oil. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits lead to thicker vapor (i.e. more oil) in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.