The 3Chi Delta-8 THC tincture contains a broad spectrum hemp extract with 1200mg Delta-8 THC, other cannabinoids (CBD, CBC, CBN, CBDv, CBG), terpenes, and MCT as a carrier oil.
- Amount: 1 oz / 30 ml
- Container: Black glass tincture bottle with child-resistant 1ml graduated dropper
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Natural Terpene Blend, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin E
- Type: Broad-spectrum Delta-8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Delta-8 THC Content: 1200 mg (40 mg/ml)
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Original Extraction Method: Ethanol
- Delta-9 THC Content: None detected
- Plant-Derived Terpenes: Yes
Delta-8 THC Tincture Notes
- Recommended Serving Size: 20mg (1/2 ml). Allow up to 2 hours for full absorption. Do not exceed 40mg (1 ml) in a 24-hour period.
- Dosing Directions: Measure the desired amount of Delta-8 THC tincture using the metered dropper. Squeeze oil into mouth and hold it under the tongue for 30-60 seconds before swallowing. For best results, take with food.
- Refrigeration is not necessary but is encouraged as it will extend the life of the oil. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
Delta-8 THC Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- Delta-8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Delta-8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Delta-8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- At CBD East Main, our Delta-8 THC products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. These products use Delta-8 THC extract that is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. CBD East Main is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.