WARNING: THIS CARTRIDGE MAY CRYSTALLIZE OVER TIME. ALSO, ABOUT 1 IN 3 PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL ANY EFFECTS FROM VAPORIZED CBN. THERE IS A CHANCE THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU.
The 3Chi 1ml Delta-8 THC & CBN vape cartridge contains a potent 1:1 blend of Delta-8 THC and CBN, with CBC and our caryophyllene-rich terpene blend to potentiate effects. The blend is finished off with a small amount of CBD to smooth out the experience and to help lower peak Delta-8 THC effects for those who get too much energy from it.
- 1000mg total extract
- ~400mg Delta-8 THC
- ~400mg CBN
- ~100mg CBC
- ~20mg CBD
- ~80 mg terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
What is CBN?
Cannabinol or CBN is a naturally occurring cannabinoid and is formed through the oxidation or aging of Delta-9 THC and/or CBD. It is widely reported to provide maximum sedating, calming relief, and deep nighttime relaxation.
Delta-8 THC Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- Delta-8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Delta-8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Delta-8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- At CBD East Main, our Delta-8 THC products are legal according to federal law and many state laws. These products use Delta-8 THC extract that is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta-9 THC. CBD East Main is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta-8 THC Shipping Exclusions
CBD East Main retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah or outside US controlled territories.
Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge Notes
Delta-8 THC vape cartridges are very pure and very concentrated products. The vapor may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs (less than 3 seconds).
Vape cartridges are filled by weight, not volume. There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
Clogging is a common issue with any Delta-8 THC vape cartridge. This most often occurs due to un-inhaled vapor remaining in the airway after use, and, upon cooling, the vapor turns back into an oil and sticks to the inner walls of the vape cartridge airway. Over time this will continually build up until there is total blockage of the airway with oil. You can fix this by inserting a skinny item, like an unwound paperclip into the airway and scraping the walls to remove the excess oil. This oil is safe to consume orally if you wish.
A temporary solution is to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. While this may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the Delta-8 THC vape cartridge to be used, the blockage is likely to reoccur immediately after use and may eventually lead to oil build that works its way out of the airway and into your mouth at some point.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. The less remaining vapor, the slower the buildup of oil. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits tend to thicker vapor (i.e. more oil) in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.